Integrating Technology in the Adult Education Classroom discusses why technology is important for teaching and learning, how instructors approach integrating technology, and what tools instructors can use to integrate technology. Throughout the course, you will learn about examples of adult education instructors’ personal experiences in integrating technology. In a culminating activity, you will create a Technology Integration Action Plan for a unit or lesson that you select for use with your own adult learners. You also will have the opportunity to interact with the LINCS Community throughout this online course. The course takes an estimated four hours to complete.
To join the LINCS Learning Portal and access its online courses, follow the following steps:
- Go to the log in page at: https://courses.lincs.ed.gov/.
- Click the Create User / Sign up button in the Need to register? box.
- Complete the requested information to create your account. Check the box to accept the terms and conditions; and click Create an Account.
- An email will be sent to you to confirm your email address. Click the link in your email to verify your email address and complete your account set up.
- Within that email, click the Continue to LINCS Learning Online link and log in by entering your username (email address) and password.
We'd love to hear about the Technology Action Plan you create. Email us a copy for consideration as a guest post.